Here's an album I made for a friend's baby shower. The idea is that the guests each write in their well-wishes or wisdom and Mom and Dad save the book as a keepsake. You could even add photos later if there's room.
I think I did something extra to the cover, but for the life of me can't remember what and, alas, didn't take any photos of it...use your imagination :)
- Chipboard album with rings (every page should be chipboard, not just the cover). I used 6x6 size.
- Pretty coordinating papers
- Embellishments (I bought one sheet of baby boy 3-dimensional stickers and used every single one)
- Mod Podge or some other glue that dries clear
- Paper cutter or scissors
- Sand paper
- Hole punch
- Chalk or ink (optional)
- Figure out where your paper will go and mark the spots where the holes will be. Punch these out.
- Glue paper to the pages however you wish and wait impatiently for it to dry :P
- Add ribbon to outside cover pages (and anywhere else you think is pretty)
- Sand edges of pages so the paper is smooth along all edges
- Use chalk or ink to color the edges and corners of the pages (optional)
- Add embellishments
- Put your pages in the album
- You're done! So cute.